Hydrangea 'Incrediball' in 3L Pot
Hydrangea 'Incrediball' in 3L Pot
Hydrangea 'Incrediball’, the Tree Hydrangea (also known as Strong Annabelle), produces amazing and enormous colour-changing blooms that change from Lime Green to Pure White then fade to Green again, to make the most amazing displays in your garden and your home. It is unbelievable but true.
This is an entirely different species and variety than the traditional pink and blue plants you are probably more familiar with. The stems are incredibly strong to enable the support for this amazing flower, and they are tolerant of rain and wind hence the name, 'Incrediball'. Also known as 'Strong Annabelle', this has been bred to supersede Hydrangea 'Annabelle', which suffered from weaker stems in wind and rain.
Displays will be all summer long whatever the weather and will produce flowers up to 30cm or 12 inches in diameter. They can be cut and used as dried flowers too - this will preserve the natural colouration or spray them gold or silver for spectacular Christmas decorations.
The Tree hydrangea is a form of Hydrangea that is quick-growing, forming an upright shrub. Unlike the bushy hydrangeas, these shrubs provide later blooms for added garden colour. Growing as a shrub with multiple stems, tree hydrangeas can be pruned to look like trees, hence their name.
Supplied as an established plant in a 3L pot, for real Summer impact in your garden, the Tree Hydrangea 'Incrediball' is a winner.
- Supplied as an established plant, pruned back, in a 3L pot
- Dormant in winter until early April
- Availability: February to November
- Planting time: All-year-round
- Flowering time: July to September
Hydrangeas do not like to dry out. In dry weather, if your plant wilts, soak the roots with a hose and the plant will usually recover, and in any case, water regularly until plants are fully established.
Planting Advice for Hydrangea Incrediball:
- Really low maintenance, Incrediball prefers compost-enriched soil that stays moist. It can be planted in sun or light shade.
- Shrub roots generally tend to spread out rather than down, so dig a planting hole 3 x wider than the roots of the shrub you're planting and mix some well-rotted compost or manure with the soil from the hole and use this to re-fill one the shrub is in place.
- We've found that a square hole is better than a round one as the new roots, once they reach the edges tend to grow in a circle round the circumference of the hole whereas when they reach the corners of a square hole, they find it easier to grow through.
- Before planting soak container-grown shrubs thoroughly and allow to drain.
- Remove the plant from its pot and tease out a few of the roots.
- Add Mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help plants establish quicker.
- Place your shrub in the hole at the same level at the pot.
- Refill the hole with the earth removed (backfilling) and firm in the soil with your heel, avoiding the root ball, then water well.
- Mulch around the base of the plant with a collar, compost, gravel, bark etc.
- If you're planting into pots, place some old rocks, stones or gravel in the bottom of the pot for drainage and ballast. Use the best compost you can buy and some sand or grit for drainage.
Care Advice for your tree hydrangea:
- Because the flowers are white, they are unaffected by soil type.
- Feed-in spring to encourage flowering, our Hydrangea feed is ideal.
- Keep well-watered through the year.
Pruning Advice for tree Hydrangea Incrediball:
- As these hydrangea flowers on new wood, you can leave the faded hydrangea flower heads in place until the new buds begin to swell in spring – this also protects the new growth from frost damage.
- Just cut back the stems to a strong pair of buds. Remove any branches that are damaged or dead as well as any that are misplaced.
- After pruning hydrangeas, apply a mulch of well-rotted manure or compost around the base of the plant.
- Once established, you can remove up to a third of the shoots to the base of the plant to encourage new stems.
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service, that’s why we provide Free shipping. We use several shipping companies to bring you your order as fast as possible.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping can take up to 10 working days for certain items, (especially live plants & large items) but most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the UK only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfilment Centre, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
Can you ship my order to a business address?
Yes, you can write your business address in your order details if it’s more convenient to you.
Can you ship my order to a PO Box address?
Yes, you can select delivery to a PO Box if it’s more convenient to you. (except live plants)
Can you ship my order to APO or FPO military addresses?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the UK, and to all UK territories and military APO/FPO addresses.
What happens to my parcel if it is delivered while I’m not there?
Depending on the destination and the package size, your parcel will be left in your mailbox or on your porch, or it may be left with a neighbour.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once you request a return, we will do our best to process and accept the return within 2 business days.
Returns are at the customers expense, unless the product(s) are damaged or faulty.
The 30 day return period will start on the day the customer receives the order.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Once your return & refund have been approved we will provide instructions on how and where to send your package. (The address of the nearest warehouse to you will be provided once a return has been accepted) Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Contact Us
Have any questions or need to get more information about a product?
Telephone: 01255 772581
Telephone Hours: 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday